TranzAxis Instant Issuance
To stay competitive in today’s market, financial institutions need to focus on the customer experience where their offered product portfolio and services are key in achieving differentiation from competitors. Instant Issuance is a service that not only provides an enhanced experience for the customer but also offers reduced risk and costs for the issuer, helping them gain greater market agility whilst ensuring a return on their technology investment.
TranzAxis Instant Issuance is an agile and robust card personalisation and issuance solution from Compass Plus, which enables financial institutions to issue EMV and magstripe cards in-branch in a matter of minutes. The functionality of this solution covers all aspects of card personalisation, from EMV and magstripe data preparation to personalisation and stock management. TranzAxis also supports centralised and decentralised card issuance.
Other features of this solution include:
- Centralised HSM and key management
- Web deployed, zero administration client
- Two deployment options: in-branch by a bank clerk and via self-service kiosk by a customer
- Provision of client API for integration with teller software
- PCI PA-DSS certification
- Wide range of personalisation equipment support (Muehlbauer, DataCard, CIM, HID and more)
- Wide range of EMV cards support (Gemalto, Future Card, G&D, Austria Card, etc)
- Integration with built-in or external card management systems (incl. CBS)
- Extensive capabilities for customisations by end users (including support for new chip card types, integration with other systems, and more)
For more information please click here.